Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Google Alert - Grow Taller

Discussions5 new results for Grow Taller
 
Will I grow taller...? - Yahoo!7 Answers
Last post: Sep 13, 2011
So I'm 15 and 5'2 and I feel really short. ): My dad is 6'1 and my mom is 5'5..so I ... no at 15 you're as tall as your gonna get, sorry to tell u puberty hits u at 5 ...
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Is it possible I could maybe grow taller? - Yahoo! Answers
Last post: Sep 13, 2011
Ok as im typing this I realize this is kinda a dumb question, but ok im currently ... You don't stop growing til 21 ... If you're a late bloomer then it's possible you'll grow ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Yahoo! Canada Answers - How can I grow 3 inches taller in 3 months?
Last post: Sep 13, 2011
Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl and I'm 5'5". I have always wanted to be 5'7" or 5'8" so ... sleep, stretch, jump really high while lifting your arms up... and thats all i got ...
ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Kicking in the air??? - Grow Tall Forum
5 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Sep 13, 2011
Basically I do 200 kicks per day, with 25 on each leg for 8 times. I stretch my leg up in the air and then kick up as strongly as I can. Will this help in growing taller? ...
www.growtallforum.com/Kicking-in-the-air-t-12814.html
Yahoo! Answers - Is it possible to get taller at 19?
Last post: Sep 13, 2011
im 19 turning 20 in october and im 5'7 and 1/2 is it possible to get taller ... No growth stops around 18 ... Yes is posible a men stops to get taller ...
malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment