Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Google Alert - Grow Taller

Discussions4 new results for Grow Taller
 
Would I grow taller? (10 points)? - Yahoo! Answers
Last post: Aug 20, 2013
Im 15. 5"1. My younger sister is 5"3 or 5"4. My mum is 5"0. My dad is 5" ... Maybe or Maybe not. Nobody can tell you. Depends on your genetics.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Will i grow taller in 4 years ? - Yahoo!7 Answers
Last post: Aug 20, 2013
I'm 14 years old girl. My height is 163 cm. I know that i'll grow taller until 18. So i have time. Will i be 167 or 168 when i am 18? Thanks.
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Yahoo! Answers - Do you think I'll grow taller?
Last post: Aug 20, 2013
I'm a girl. I'm 14. I am 5'2 and weigh 116 lbs. I stop growing about two ... You'll probably be as tall as your mom. Only time will tell ... yes you will i ...
malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Does milk and calcium can help me grow taller? - Yahoo! UK ...
Last post: Aug 20, 2013
I'm 16 year old(girl)5'3,now Im trying to drink milk 2glasses per days ... your height is predetermined by your genetics, milk and calcium will give ...
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment